Welcome to the PARTY!!
If you are like me, you may just be a bit overwhelmed by all that is happening in this Ultimate Blog Party. This is my second year participating, so I am almost a pro :). Once again this year, I am offering a prize – you can find me in $50-99 group. I am giving away a Scentsy warmer and 4 scent packs.
Here are a few fun facts about me…..which will hopefully encourage you to stop back and linger a while longer! But today I know you are just here for a few minutes. Feel free to click on a link or poke around my pinterest board. If you leave a comment with a link I will follow you back via your blog, Facebook, twitter, etc! After all, it’s a party!
- I am single and work full-time for a youth ministry—and I love my job!
- I have 3 great siblings, 2 nieces and 2 nephews that I adore. These fun people will be prominent in some of my posts. (Latest Family Post – A New Baby)
- The most important relationship in my life is my relationship with Jesus Christ.
- You can expect a few posts about my latest deal or new find. I love trying new products and occasionally host a giveaway on my site. (Current Giveaway – 2 Tervis Autism Tumblers)
- I love coffee and most of the time I create a masterpiece with CoffeeMate! (A Post about my coffee bar)
- During my spare time I read, cook, scrapbook and take photos. I am not really that great at any of those things, but I love having hobbies and really enjoy trying new things. (Favorite DIY post– A personalized iPhone case)
- And this year I became a Scentsy Independent Consultant and I have really enjoyed being a part of this company.
Now, for a fun party recipe–this is an adaption of my Easter Gluten Free Treat.
Gluten Free Chocolate Snack Mix
2 cups Rice Chex (gluten-free)
2 cups Corn Chex (gluten-free)
1 cup honey roasted peanuts
1 cup mini marshmallows
1 cup M&Ms any variety!
1 cup chocolate chips (or use white chips)
Mix the top ingredients. Melt the chocolate and slowly pour over the mix. Lay out on a cookie sheet til it’s cool.
Here’s a picture of my Easter mix. Imagine the possibilities for any season – especially now that they make sooo many varieties of M&Ms!