It is snowing outside–it is October 29. Something is wrong with that picture! But since I found this great recipe on the JustOneCup website…I am all set.
If you want a delicious drink try this one!
1. Pour caramel syrup around the inside of your glass/mug. (by the way it looks cool in a clear mug!)
2. Add a dash of Cream or Half and Half
2. Fix your favorite cup of Pumpkin Spice Coffee. I am partial to Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice. And I always use my Keurig K-Cup Brewer. But you can make purchase flavored coffee for your brewer in most grocery stores and coffee shops.
4. Top with Whipping Cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon! YUM!
5. What’s your favorite fall/winter drink?